- A very simple a basic consideration is of the number of bedrooms and baths the home has
- What is the size of the lot? Inner city postage stamp or Hope Ranch acreage?
- The neighborhood and how it compares to the neighbors around it?
- Age of the home. Is it 1910 original or newer construction? If it is older, how old and has it been updated or remodeled and if so to what extent?
- General state of repair of the home. Is it well loved or is it worn and tired?
- School District
- View ….or not
- Access to conveniences ….or not
Curious About Your Home’s Current Value?
Fill Out The Form Below For A Complimentary ReportYou’ll receive:
- Summary of comparable listings near you
- Complete property details including photos and pricing for homes selling in your neighborhood
- Comparison of home list price vs. actual selling price for recently sold homes
- Trends showing if prices are rising
- How long it takes to sell in your area
- Information to suggest a good time to buy